Create a shifting dog for a shifting gearbox from a drawing.
For a step-by-step overview, view the video below.
- Download drawing from “Files” section below.
- Use extrudes to create half of the center disk and one dog ridge.
- Use a circular pattern to create the remaining dog ridges.
- Use a mirror to mirror the half of the part about itself to create the entire part.
- Use the hole wizard to create the tapped section of the hole.
- Use the hole wizard to create the counterbore and through hole.