Create a gearbox plate for a shifting gearbox from a drawing.
For a step-by-step overview, view the video below.
- Download drawing from “Files” section below.
- Create a sketch and start sketching the various holes, usting the main output shaft bearing bore as the center of the part, placing it at the origin.
- Add the other bearing bore.
- Add one set of motor mount holes and mirror it to the other side.
- Add the various mounting holes and mirror as appropriate.
- Sketch the outside profile of the plate and add concentric and tangent relations.
- Extrude to the depth listed on the drawing under the “materials” section.
- Add the two counterbores.