2013 – 2014 VEX Season – Toss Up
VEX Toss Up is played on a 12’x12’ square field configured as seen above. Two alliances – one “red” and one “blue” – composed of two teams each, compete in matches consisting of a fifteen second autonomous period followed by one minute and forty-five seconds of driver-controlled play.
The object of the game is to attain a higher score than the opposing Alliance by Scoring your colored BuckyBalls and Large Balls into the Middle Zone and Goal Zone, by Stashing your colored BuckyBalls and Large Balls into the Goals, and by Hanging or Hanging With A Ball, at various heights, off your colored Bar at the end of the match.
Participating 254 Teams
Awards and Results
- Team 254A – Dougherty Valley Champions, Excellence Award
- Team 254B – Bellarmine and Modesto Semi-Finalists, Bellarmine Excellence Award
- Team 254D – Website Award Winner, World Championship Division Finalists
- Team 254E – Bellarmine Tournament Champions
- Team 254F – Dougherty Valley Champions, Bellarmine Tournament Champions
- Team 254G – World Championship Division Finalists, Bellarmine Tournament Champions, State Championship Semifinalists