- We have finished writing the prompts.
- Our efforts now are focussed on the Main Essay that we will be submitting as part of the application.
- We are also working on the story board for the movie portion of the submission.
- If anyone has a video camera they would like to lend or an video editing experience, please let me know.
- If you still need hours, please organize something with six teammates
- There will still be opportunities organized by the team, so please look for those.
- You are able to do service hours over Christmas break that will count for your first semester, only if you turn them in to Mr. Janke the 1st day we get back from break. If you miss this deadline, your hours will count for second semester.
- We are starting to organize a Publicity team led by Kendall Searing.
- If you are interested in photography or writing or anything of the sort, please contact Kendall
Hall of Fame
- We are making a new hall of fame display for this season.
- Our current ideas for this display is having two or three 48″ pull down banners to hang in the Pit, and one 48″ pull down banner that will change yearly. If you are interested in helping with these banners, contact Ryan Barekat.
- We are also working on a press binder to display our T-Shirt Cannon’s publicity