by Nathan Duong '16 and Josh Fluegemann '17
The programmers of the team worked on the pit display; they primarily sought to improve the quality of the display through cleaning up the HTML and CSS of the web application. Today, they added lightbox capabilities to the web box.
In addition, notches were made in the pit lights tubing for soldering.
Research is being done for the chairman’s binder; members are compiling a list the alumni’s colleges.
The intake is being put back together after individual parts were sent back from Waterloo. To do so, the plate, motor, and intake roller were reconnected with the skeleton of the intake.
- Manufacture above parts and install on robot (all McMaster parts required have arrived) - Travis/ Colin
- Finish shooter redesign (SDP and VEX parts are on order) - Paul
- Prepare sponsor welcome packets for when sponsors come to SVR - Stephen
- Work on pit-lights and finish assembly - Ken
- Cut/install vinyl labels on hinged-lid totes (light blue, dark blue and black all need new vinyl) - Travis/Mani
- Test LCD mounts - test installation on trussing - Travis/Ken
- Finalize video banner - Ryan
- Improve Pit Display and test with new monitors and projector - Ryan
- Design projector mount for video banner - Travis
- Finalize video banner mount - Travis
- Fix/create hand sanitizer mount - Mani
- Design/build new bumper hangers for truss - Travis/Mani
- Improve technical binder - Andrew
- Improve Chairman's binder - Jeremy/Andrew
- Improve Chairman's video - Jeremy/ Kevin
- Re-print all binders and sponsor packets with correct bleeds and page splits - Jeremy